CONTRACT 6+ MONTHS! Our customer with around 220,000 employees is one of the biggest outsourcing players in the world. It can solve complex problems of its customers and generate scale effects as well as process optimizations. The worldwide growth has also impacted Europe in general and Switzerland in specific. For customer projects here in Zurich are looking for you as:
AUDIO-VISUAL SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
- Providing on-site end user-facing support and ensuring the ability to communicate effectively in both official languages of the customer, which are English and French.
- In instances where end user-facing support is handled off-site, the candidate shall be responsible for coordinating personnel who collectively possess proficiency in both English and French languages.
- Have a post-secondary educational qualification or a technical diploma (120 ECTS credits) in the field of audio-visual operation/management
- Have specialised knowledge and experience providing audio-visual support, notably with audio-visual, sound and lighting technical equipment (including video players, recorders, cameras, projectors, wired and wireless microphones, integrated and specific AV control systems, video conferencing, audio amplification, audio/video patching)
- Have a user support experience with standard audio-visual technologies and translation systems, as demonstrated by relevant manufacturer certifications (e.g., Bosch and Televic systems)
- Have a solid service-oriented approach combined with good analytical skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise assets management software
- Have specialised knowledge and experience in physical installation of the audio-visual and video conference equipment
- Be flexible, adaptable to changing deadlines and able to handle high-pressure situations
- B2 in English or French and B1 in the other language
- Be part of a global sourcing – onshore – near shore – IT – Business environment.