JOIN A GREAT TEAM! Our client is one of the leading companies in Switzerland in the management of information systems. This company, made up of passionate specialists in advanced IT infrastructures, enables its clients, through its professional services, to focus on their core business.
We are now looking for an experienced person as:
DATABASE SERVICE DESK ENGINEER
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES As a Database Service Desk Engineer, you will be in charge of the most sensitive and critical database environments such as Nuclear Power Plants, Banks, Hospitals or Pharmaceutical industries
TYPICAL ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Customer contact
- Oracle Incident Management (Real Application Cluster, Tuning, Oracle Database Appliance)
- Incident Management on various R-DBMS, such as Oracle (Real Application Clusters, Oracle Database Appliance, Data Guard), PostgreSQL and MySQL/MariaDB under Linux and Windows environments with virtualization technologies
- Service desk tickets management
- CMDB maintenance and administration
YOUR PROFILE Besides your active listening skills, you are curious and well-organized. Sharing knowledge goes with your nature and you are stress resistant. You are passionate about database technologies and aim to develop your technical skills by passing certifications (Oracle, ITIL, etc.). You are an excellent communicator and are fluent in German or in French and have a good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Superior school diploma in IT sciences
- Confirmed experience in managing and administrating production databases
- You own ORACLE certification such as OCA or OCP or even PostgreSQL and MariaDB
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Confirmed experience in an IT Service Desk support is a plus
WE OFFER Joining us means integrating a dynamic company with highly skilled experts, allowing you to develop your technical knowledge in a very motivating environment. We have been labeled as a “Great Place To Work” thanks to our excellent working conditions.