CONTRACT 6+ MONTHS! Our customer with around 220,000 employees is one of the biggest outsourcing players in the world. It can solve complex problems of its customers and generate scale effects as well as process optimizations. The worldwide growth has also impacted Europe in general and Switzerland in specific. For customer projects here in Zurich are looking for you as:
JUNIOR GENERAL COMPUTER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
- Providing on-site end user-facing support and ensuring the ability to communicate effectively in both official languages of the customer, which are English and French.
- In instances where end user-facing support is handled off-site, the candidate shall be responsible for coordinating personnel who collectively possess proficiency in both English and French languages
- Have a post-secondary educational qualification in computing or ICT
- Have at least one year of experience in providing end user support
- Have a good working knowledge of computer systems in general. Any relevant qualification will be valued
- Knowhow to use web-based and ticketing applications
- Understand and follow written instructions, mainly in English, occasionally in French, that describe various situations and corresponding actions to be taken, escalation mechanisms and the tools to be used to complete tasks and activities
- Have a basic knowledge of operating systems, covering at least: how to connect, how to enter command line instructions and interact with the systems, how to replace hardware parts (memory modules, hard disks, etc.)
- Have a working knowledge of Office suite software
- B2 in English or French and B1 in the other language
- Be part of a global sourcing – onshore – near shore – IT – Business environment.