CONTRACT 12+ MONTHS! We support our partner Eqip / IT-Suppliers in sourcing one of their contracting requirements for a Reinsurance Industry in Zurich.
- Listens and understands issues while remaining neutral with respect to the facts, assists in reframing issues and developing and helping individuals evaluate options for problem resolution.
- Offers advice, guidance, mediation or coaches individuals to solve problems and to deal directly with other parties, including the use of formal resolution resources of the organization.
- Refers individuals to appropriate resolution resources, where required.
- Facilitates impartial and informal conflict management and resolution eg through various types of informal mediation.
- Provide periodic reports to the executive management containing meaningful, de-identified summaries of trends and the types of issues staff are reporting or experiencing, including recommendations for improvement.
- Significant experience working as an ombud for a multinational organization and demonstrated ability to collaborate with various stakeholders to develop and implement the ombuds program.
- Advanced university degree (Master's degree or equivalent degree) preferably in Psychology.
- Formal training in conflict management or related field or certification through an appropriate professional organization is a must.
- Five years of senior level experience in conflict resolution, mediation, and facilitation.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication, and public speaking skills.
- High emotional intelligence, empathy, curiosity, and adaptability,
- Ability to collaborate and interact in a professional manner with a diverse group of staff and senior leadership.
- Ability to provide advice and guidance and serve as a neutral third party on matters of great significance.
- Ability to gather data, maintain records, and prepare reports and other written materials.
- Ability to develop and deliver training presentations and programs, to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent English skills and other languages are a plus.
- An interesting project of at least 12+ months, possible to extend.