CONTRACT 6+ MONTHS! Our customer with around 220‘000 employees is one of the biggest outsourcing players in the world. It can solve complex problems of its customers and generate scale effects as well as process optimizations. The worldwide growth has also impacted Europe in general and Switzerland in specific. For customer projects here in Zurich are looking for you as:
VIDEO CONFERENCE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
- Providing on-site end user-facing support and ensuring the ability to communicate effectively in both official languages of the customer, which are English and French.
- In instances where end user-facing support is handled off-site, the candidate shall be responsible for coordinating personnel who collectively possess proficiency in both English and French languages.
- Have a post-secondary educational qualification in the field of computing, ICT or video conferencing
- Have specialised knowledge and experience providing audio-visual support
- Have a working knowledge of video-conferencing common software and standards, e.g.: software for running video conferencing sessions (e.g. WebEx, H.323 Cisco/Radvision interfaces, Tandberg Management Suite)
- Understand the basic Video Conference concepts and standards, such as H.264, G.711/G.722, H.320/H.323/SIP, Gatekeepers, audio-video streaming, Web conferencing, VoIP, webRTC
- Have official recognition such as Cisco (CCNA Collaboration), Avaya or any equivalent manufacturer’s qualification
- Have a solid service-oriented approach combined with good analytical skills
- Be flexible, adaptable to changing deadlines and technologies and able to handle high-pressure situations.
- B2 in English or French and B1 in the other language
- Be part of a global sourcing – onshore – near shore – IT – Business environment.