test Ingenieur - CONTRACT 6+ MONTHS
We support our partner Neoworq in sourcing one of their contracting requirements in Wallisellen.
Junior Software Test Ingenieur
- Create test scenarios, test cases and test scripts and execute them in simulated and laboratory environment
- Ensure that the design and customer requirements are correctly translated into all test plans and procedures
- Identify and select simulators and other test equipment needed to perform testing
- Execute system test procedures, record test results, and create test reports including functional test reports, integration test reports, performance test reports in the factory and in the field Identify, analyze and report defects
- Collaborate closely with the other teams.
- Completed technical education in engineering, computer science or another scientific area
- Experience in the industry, preferred in railway signaling systems (ideally CBTC)
- Experience with Python scripting language and PLC programming language
- Testing experience in systems with SIL 1,2,3,4 and good understanding of the EN50128:2011 is preferred
- Fluent in English.
- An interesting project of at least 6+ months, possible to extend.