JOIN A DIFFERENT TEAM! Our client is one of the leading companies in Switzerland in the management of information systems. This company, made up of passionate specialists in advanced IT technologies, enables its clients through its professional services, to focus on their core business. As an expert, you will support clients in which strive to achieve successful implementation of DevOps projects.
Our client is now looking for an:
DevOps expert - Basel
- Teamwork is something you like but you are also able to work on your own.
- Ideally, you already passed a Linux or PostgreSQL certification
- You are FLUENT in German and/or French. Knowledge of English is a prerequisite.
- You own an HES, ETH or equivalent degree,
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION: You have proven skills and experience you would like to further develop through projects using the following experties:
- Main Linux distributions
- Network (Network Class, Subnets, Routing, NAT, VPN, etc.)
- Main Public Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Oracle, Google)
- Containerisation, Kubernetes
- Helm or similar packaging systems
- Ansible and automation/configuration principles (Chef or Puppet)
- CI/CD – Jenkins, Jenkins X
- Spécialisation in the design, implementation, maintenance, and optimization of on-site and Cloud infrastructures.
- Expertise on “Infrastructure-As-Code” tools and optionally even know how to put into practice “Native Cloud” approaches.
- Ideally, you already passed some Linux and Cloud Service Provider certifications.
WE OFFER: Joining our client means integrating a dynamic company with highly skilled experts, allowing you to develop your technical knowledge in a very motivating environment. This fast-growing company will provide you with a wide array of internal and external development courses and is labeled as a “Great Place to Work” thanks to its excellent working conditions.