IT DISASTER RECOVERY - CONTRACT 5 MONTHS
We support our partner Eqip / IT-Suppliers in sourcing one of their contracting requirements for a Financial Service customer in Zurich.
IT Disaster Recovery Consultant
- Scheduling the specification of DR-Plans with the respective IT team
- Rebuilding of the IT systems after fail operate and after cyber-attacks
- Brief the application managers on how to specify DR-Plans
- Answer questions and organize the review and approval process of the DR-plans
- Check if plans belonging to the same process are consistent
- Schedule the test of the DR-plan with the respective IT team
- Support the creation of a test plan and test cases
- Collect results and identify required follow-up actions.
- 4-6 years experience in Advisory activity
- Understanding of dependencies between different layers in the IT stack
- Experience with security background or business continuity
- IT Service Continuity / Disaster Recovery expertise
- Presentation and moderation skills
- Fluent in German and very good English.
- An interesting project of at least 5 months.