Application Migration - CONTRACT 12+ MONTHS
We support our partner Eqip / IT-Suppliers in sourcing one of their contracting requirements for a Financial Service customer in Madrid.
IT Project Manager
- Lead the Atlassian (Jira / Confluence / Jira Service Management) migration stream to deliver
- Migration plan, including data migration
- Responsible for the creation of the solution design, authorization concept, security documentation with the support of the individual technical teams
- Test scenarios and test plan (UAT testing)
- Bug tracking
- Production GoLive plan
- Develop best practices for future application migration initiatives (we expect to migrate approximately 50-60 applications over the upcoming years)
- Take over responsibility for application migration packages.
- Sound technical and organizational experience in application/infrastructure migration and application integration projects
- Good understanding of the Atlassian technology is a big plus
- Knowledge to use Jira as project tool (create bugs, tasks etc.)
- Technical background in IT (infrastructure or application integration)
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills (very good English and Spanish is mandatory)
- The ability to express opinions openly and honestly and provide feedback
- Fluent Spanish & English.
- An interesting project of at least 12+ months, possible to extend.